Funding and Development Manager
SCP34 £29,209 pro rata
30 per week
Scarborough with travel throughout the organisation’s area of benefit
Coast and Vale Community Action is a Local Support and Development Organisation facilitating a thriving third sector in the Borough of Scarborough and District of Ryedale in North Yorkshire.
Having recently come through a merger we are now one of the biggest LSDOs in the county providing a range of services to the voluntary, community and social enterprise and micro enterprise sector including advice and information, specialist support, community accountancy and managed workspace.
About the role:
We currently have a vacancy within our Senior Management Team and are seeking to recruit a dynamic performance focused leader for our funding and development services.
Alongside managing a diverse staff team based in Scarborough, Whitby and Malton, the role involves strategic representation, provision of specialist support to the sector and the facilitation of collaboration and partnership working.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with
· at least two years’ senior management experience
· wide-ranging experience of providing support services to the sector
· a confident networker with the ability to represent the organisation and the sector in key strategic decision making structures
· an ability to collate and analyse complex information from across the team in order to meet monitoring deadlines
· the ambition and skill to identify opportunities for the development of new and innovative services for the sector
· a strong social motivation
· an appetite for the challenge of working in a complex and growing organization operating in a modern third sector
What we offer:
As well as a competitive salary, pension and health plan, the successful candidate will work alongside a talented, dedicated and supportive team in our state of the art recently built headquarters in the heart of Scarborough.
The application pack can be downloaded below.
Completed application forms should be returned to Lisa Nortcliff, Operations Manager, by 9am on Monday 18th August. Submission details are included in the application pack.
Please note that CVs will not be considered.
Interviews will be held w/c 15th September.
For any queries please contact 01723 362205 and ask for Lisa Nortcliff.
For an informal chat about the position please contact Mel Bonney-Kane, Chief Executive Officer, on 01723 362205
Coast and Vale Community Action is an Equal Opportunities Employer and invites applications from all regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, age or disability.